NEW COVID19 GUIDELINES FOR THE BRANDED BARBY TATTOO STUDIO
At The Branded Barby Tattoo Studio we are doing our best to maintain the highest in safety and health during this pandemic and Covid19 outbreak. We have made many upgrades and changes to our procedures at our studio for yours and the artists health in mind!
At this time The Branded Barby is open by appointment only.
Since we have always been a studio that has been concerned for health and safety in general, we continue to think of everyone's safety here. The Branded Barby Tattoo Studio is following all of the new studio protocols and procedures that will be practiced from the time the client walks into the doors, also sanitation upon entry and also into all tattoo areas, restroom and much more.
We currently have some Covid19 guidelines online that we will be implementing at The Branded Barby below!
TATTOO CLIENT GUIDELINES:
Clients must wear masks at all times before entering the doors.
Client must provide their own mask!
Clients will be asked to wipe down hands upon entry.
Clients will be asked to sanitize hands upon entry.
Clients must provide their own hand sanitizer.
Clients will be asked to take quick temperature upon entry.
Clients can NOT have company or visitors during consultations or appts.
Clients may only bring in essential items such as phones, glasses, credit card, or medically necessary items.
Clients will be required to wipe down and sanitize their phones, personal items they may need to touch during their visit such as glasses, canes, etc. upon entry.
Clients will implicitly make their artists and shop owners aware if they have a compromised immune system prior to consultations or appointments.
If space is not available, clients must wait outside of studio or in car until their appointment or consultation time.
THE BRANDED BARBY ARTISTS GUIDELINES:
Artists will communicate with clients health before appointments.
Artists must wear masks every consultation or appointment.
Artists must wear sleeve covers every procedure or appointment.
Artists will be asked to wash and also sanitize hands upon entry.
Artists will be given a 2 week quarantine if they are exposed.
Artists have separate hand sanitization areas in each tattoo booth.
Artists wiped and disinfect tattoo booths after each client procedure.
Artists will do a daily health assessments for themselves and clients.
Artists will maintain good hygiene including hand washing etc.
Artists will clean and sanitize workstations throughout the workday.
Artists and studios will limit room capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
Artists will meet any additional guidelines established by the studio.
THE BRANDED BARBY PROCEDURES:
New hand wiping and sanitation areas upon entry.
Disposable covers on all iPads and sign in devices.
Hand sanitation areas in every tattoo booth.
ARTIST/SHOP GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
Shop owners and artists can require all questionnaires and screening procedures be complete and approved prior to service for each individual client.
Tattoo facilities can run their heating and air-conditioning exhaust fans constantly to circulate fresh air creating a negative-pressure room environment to recycle air inside of the facility.
Shops and Staff can wear handmade face masks during general task performance, and artists can use disposable face masks during the tattoo procedure.
Shops can temporarily stop all oral tattooing and oral piercing until the stay at home order is lifted.
Tattoo facilities can remove all unnecessary public contact items from the shops such as magazines, snack stations, and touchscreens.
Shops can require 30 second standards of handwashing from their clients and guess while present at the facility.
Shops may refuse service and require a client to leave if the client refuses to follow CDC guidelines and shop guidelines for sterile conduct while in the tattoo facility.
Tattoo artists and tattoo shop owners can require a doctor's release of-infection or the results of a lab test for COVID-19 with a negative reading if the client had previously been tested positive for COVID-19 but has since recovered.
Tattoo shop owners and tattoo artists may refuse service/admittance into their shops if a client displays symptoms of COVID-19 that were previously undisclosed such as constant dry coughs, visibly sweating over the body, or fails to have a normal body temperature.
Tattoo shops and tattoo artists may require notice after a tattoo session if any guest develops COVID-19 within 14 days after the tattoo session to alert the artist of potential contamination as well as the establishment’s manager.
Shop owners may impose a 14-day absence of an infected artist from the tattoo facility from the date of contact with an infectious client or the artist may be tested at a clinic for COVID-19 to be cleared to return to work after a negative reading.
Shop owners have the right as general contractors to defer the legal liability to their subcontracted artist if the individual artist transmits COVID-19 to their clients without informing the shop owner/manager of their condition prior to coming to work. Shop owners/managers will instruct potentially infected artists to stay home if there is a potential for a COVID-19 infection from that artist. The guest/client, the artists, and guests of those artists in that facility will find the individual artist who did not disclose potential symptoms prior to service liable for any state or shop guidelines set forth to prevent cross contamination.
Proposed Client & Guest guidelines for current COVID-19 Pandemic:
1. Guests are restricted to one individual guest for each individual tattoo artist during each session or consultation
2. Guests must pass and sign questionnaires and consent forms designed to screen potentially infected persons prior to arrival and signed upon arrival the day of the tattoo session.
3. Guests may only bring in essential items such as cell phones, glasses, cash/credit card, medically necessary items, weather permitting additional clothing, and vehicle keys.
4. Client will allow their temperatures to be taken using a touch free device by the staff prior to entering studio
5. Clients will schedule all visits either in advance or the date of the requested service. No walk-in’s will be permitted in tattoo shops based on the current pandemic situation until the stay at home order is lifted. Call ahead before visiting the tattoo establishment.
6. Clients will be required to wash/sanitize their cellular phones and any personal items they may need to touch during their visit such as eyeglasses, canes, ECT.
7. Clients will provide handmade or better facemasks for themselves.
8. Clients will be required to provide their own hand sanitizer in the event they touch their faces or have an involuntary action during the procedure or during their visit.
9. Clients will implicitly make their artists and shop owners aware if he or she has a compromised immune system prior to arrival at the establishment and accept the personal risk to themselves as well as the liability to the shop owner, the inhabitants present at the time of the session, and the artist they come in contact with.
Due to the higher risk of infection and further transmission this will be the responsibility of each person with a relative compromised immune system.